"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Christian Dior S/S 2011

Christian Dior


I'm not sure what John Galliano's inspiration for this line was, but he better have a good excuse for this.......I can't say anything bad about Dior, I adore Galliano! I think he must have done a collaboration with someone because I don't see him in any of the pieces. I see a bit of him, but then the rest is (puke). What the EFF?! I was SO looking forward to this collection!! Please Please don't disappoint me for the John Galliano collection! I just hope Viktor and Rolf doesn't do the same thing and go from WAW to BLAH tomorrow. The shoes are okay but none of the pieces go together! There was no rhythm!! Not to mention Galliano lost some weight! Shit..that outfit is NOT looking fierce on him!