"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Distraction


My friends are a distraction from reality. I look up to them for advice about life as well as fashion. No doubt they have the best taste. Two of my good friends, Adriana and Amy, sent me pictures of their recent purchases. I love Adri's big spider ring, she bought it in Cape Cod (she can't remember the name of the shop, if you happen to know, shoot me an email). Amy's shoes are from DSW (click here to see).
Over-sized elements are definitely in this fall, along with military-inspired boots, knee high boots, and heels with shoelaces (she got lucky, this shoe personifies all three). Maybe if it was a little bit higher and the heel was either a lot thicker or a lot thinner. They look fabulous on her, though! And that ring...when I saw it in person I literally could not stand. It is to DIE FOR. I really need to know the name of that shop, I really want one!