"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Altuzarra A/W 2011

I am a very big fan of Altuzarra and I think he is making his way to the top pretty fast. At first when I saw the collection, I wasn't too fond about the patterns used and the styling. On second thought, I realized I would wear the clothes in a heartbeat. We are seeing A LOT of sheer skirts on the runway. Mark that as a trend for next fall, expect half the population of NYC to be sporting them. Of course we had to include a pic of the designer in his glory. So sexy.



Images courtesy of Nymag.com