"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Eva Minge Fall 2011


Last night was the Eva Minge show at the Hudson Hotel, and I bought two of my friends with me. We were sans photographer again, so I took the images from Zimbio. I wasn't extraordinarily impressed with the collection, and a few things stood out to me. It was just a little too much, and probably not the best show of next season. Too much fluff and puff is not always a good thing and the buttons were awfully juvenile and playful. I also was not a big fan of the fabric choices, as they came off cheap. Here are some of the looks!




Photo credit: Zimbio




The highlight of the night was when Kelly Rowland showed up. I love her new haircut and her assistant's glasses and lipstick were to die!




Photo credit: Mankx