"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Moschino Fall 2011

I'm actually kind of obsessed with the Moschino boutique in the Meatpacking District. I love the design and feel of the store as well as the beautiful clothes and accessories that filter it. Their Fall 2011 show was by far the most creative yet subtly insane that I have seen thus far. I really appreciate how classy and sexy they managed to remain whilst still adding their own creative edge. Can we talk about the ruffles? And Coco Rocha's headpiece? The police hat theme is to die, and the color palette is unmistakably Moschino.  I think this collection was very much old Chanel with a slightly modern twist.



Images Courtesy of Nymag.com