"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Vivienne Tam A/W 2011

Last Saturday I dragged my photographer, Maya Bengston, with me to Vivienne Tam. We had a great time, but unfortunately were standing for the show so our shots are not so great. We did, however, go backstage and get some amazing shots of the models and what goes on back there. Let's start with the collection, which I grabbed from Fashionista.com, and then move on to the fun stuff.

I didn't like the clothes that much in person as much as I did when seeing them for the second time online. Maybe I just wasn't close enough to them to appreciate them. I like the crochet, but wasn't that in this season? Hm...




Backstage














Images courtesy of Maya Bengston, Mayabengston.com