"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Friday, February 25, 2011

D&G Fall 2011

Wooh. And I  thought this was going to be a train wreck! Boy was I right. Applause to you both for using the same four fabrics throughout the show. I like the creativity, but it got boring...12th look in. I wasn't expecting anything, I was just flipping through the looks sans anticipation. I have to give kudos for being inventive, but that's the only thing. The shoes were a disaster, so was the hair. The model lineup was not so bad, and those jackets weren't either. I love that shirt "sexy international girl here." Overall a big fat C.


Images Courtesy of Nymag.com