"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Style Watch

There have been many times that I would have given an arm and a leg to tell someone to their face, "why?." I just want to know. Just curious. What is the reason behind what they are wearing? What really goes on in the dressing room?? 

Two reasons why: sometimes what you see on the runway shouldn't necessarily be portrayed outside of such a setting. This situation, in particular, is quite frightening. I couldn't figure out how to cover her...top part...so I said screw it. I think we've seen enough on this blog to be prepared for such a situation as criminal as this.






I have no idea who this is, or why she's wearing a see through Rodarte dress. Click here to see the album, and source of image. 

Let's not even talk about the hair or the overly cinched waist.

Can someone please explain this to me? I'm sure she's just a nice girl just trying to make a statement, right?