"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Kate's McQueen

All I have to say about the McQueen dress that Kate wore to her wedding is that I couldn't see her in anything else. She did the right thing by choosing the iconic British label. The intricate lace, the perfect amount of skin showing...everything was perfect! She did her makeup herself, and I think she did a great job! Her sister's dress wasn't so great, I think it could have had a little more detailing to it. It was a little too plain for me. Here are some pictures of Kate's dress!





Courtesy of Getty Images