"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

OMG!

It's been a while since we've showcased something so horrific we couldn't wait to share with you all. These are a pair of Robert Clergerie shoes that I just came across. I would usually start this sentence with "even my great grandmother who lived on a farm..." but I've decided that I do that too often, so we'll leave my great grandmother alone this time. Instead, I will say NO one should be caught dead in these shoes. Take caution: if any of us see you out in these, you will never hear the end of it. We will follow you until you take them off, use them to dig a deep hole, and throw them in said whole and cover it with cow manure. Don't click on the image and don't pay $600 dollars for them. Please.