"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Alexander McQueen Resort 2012

I am pleased to present to you the Alexander McQueen Resort 2012 collection. As per usual, and unlike other collections where I post only chosen looks, I will post the entire collection below.

I'm convinced Lee is sending Sarah Burton inspiration from above because all of the collections thus far after his death have kept his namesake designs and what he was so praised for. You have no idea how much this means to me and so many others who followed his career like it was ours. I am so happy she kept to his aesthetic while still creating completely different looks each season. For that I thank you, Sarah. I hope you never leave.

This entire collection was beautiful. It was a breath of fresh air for the resort collections.

PS...I die for that trench in the fourth look!


Images Courtesy of Vogue.com