"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Cushnie et Ochs S/S 2011

Already I am starting to pick up some Spring trends--monotone white on white on white, sleeked back hair, bright yellows, and instead of color blocking, full on color wardrobes. The era of clashing has come to an end, I never thought I would say this but colors that literally match are acceptable to put together. Whether that reveals a sigh of relief from most or clenched fists is yet to be known, and I am both petrified and daunted as I watch this happen. I want to say I'm not ready for it, but I think we can all use a change from looking at too much Proenza/Dries. Consider this a revolution.


Images Courtesy of Nymag.com