"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mimi Plange Spring/Summer 2012

One of the shows I sincerely enjoy going to was ridiculously explosive this time around. I pull Mimi for a lot of my shoots, and every time it photographs like a Vogue cover. This collection was no joke, she nailed everything from the tailoring to the simple details and the beautiful floral prints that are in next season. It was nice to see the clothes on mannequins, something I've never seen before at a presentation. They even did a collaboration with Manolo Blahnik for the equally beautiful floral print shoes. I'm pulling everything, I want every piece! I see an incredibly bright future for this brand.









Images Courtesy of Vanessa Kowalski/Vanessakowalski.com