"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Jean Paul Gaultier Spring/Summer 2012

I'm beginning to hate Gaultier's collections. They are left behind in some decade he refuses to come out of. I will admit he jumped on the bandwagon with the heelless shoes. It was about time, for a designer who has changed so much about how people think about fashion. I appreciate his wisdom about technicalities regarding construction and placement, and I believe that is what makes him a great designer. This is not my favorite of his collections, and I hope he revives next season. 


Images Courtesy of Vogue.com