"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

PREVIEW: Versace Spring 2012 Couture

Everything I've ever said about Versace...I take it back; I take it all back. I am ever rarely excited to see a Versace show--I would much rather do something productive, like paint my toe nails. 

However, Vogue just posted some preliminary images of Versace's Couture show, which walks Monday. I can't tell you how beautiful this collection looks like it's going to be. Of course it's gaudy and too much, but I have a feeling the metal details are going to bring out the modern edge Versace needs. 







Images Courtesy of Vogue.com