"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Monday, April 19, 2010

For the Men

I realized that all of my readers are women. Besides my 15 year old brother. So I've put together a list of shoes for men that I adore, that are in this season, and that I think men should wear more of! And then there is the OH NO list near the end (I saved the best for last)



A man should always have a classic shoe like this one to wear with a suit.



These go perfect with washed out jeans.



I'm not a big fan of men wearing sneakers, but these are so sexy and manly! Also very European ;)



If you're going to buy boat shoes, buy these. Ferragamo is incredible.




::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


The 'OH NO' List



I don't understand why anyone in their right mind would tailor any shoe to resemble these hideous, unremarkable, and horrifying shoes.


I can't decide whether these are for the boat or to go crocodile hunting.


In case you couldn't get your plastic shoe on with one hand


These are UGGly!


Honestly, I don't know where to begin on this one. From the suede to the color to the stitching and the shape....it's ALL wrong.