"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Favorites S/S 2011

I picked out some of my favorite looks from some of the designers that showed up to date
PS...I thought florals were in this season, not next! i.e. Dior F/W 2010
>>Click on the first picture in each sequence to direct you to the Nymag.com profile of the whole collection.



Monique Lhuillier




RAD by Rad Hourani




Alexandre Herchovitch




Richard Chai Menswear

I am so very happy to see men wearing socks with sandals now!




Zero + Maria Cornejo

This is the harlem pant done right.

Even though dull colors/grey is in this season, I'll let this one pass