"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

hey baby, sequins out tonight

I'm that girl who wore white after labor day. The one who thinks she's getting away with it, but really is just drawing more attention to herself. Unknowingly, of course. Who cares about labor day anyway. I never paid any attention to that stupid rule, not because I'm ignorant about it, but because everytime someone mentions it, I space out for a good fifteen seconds. I don't have selective hearing, just a really short attention span to useless information. I'd much rather focus my attention to the god-unsightly being of those Harlem pants.
Note to self: if it was bad last season...it's still bad this season.
Let's be real here, get it together people! Who wants to look like they just shat themselves walking down central park west? I graduated diapers a very long time ago, thank you. I'm good.