"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Part 9: Favorites S/S 2011

Today is the last day of NYFW, but the list of fashion weeks have just began. I am anxiously waiting for the good stuff (Mcqueen, V&Rolf, Chanel, John Galliano, Dior, Giambattista Valli, Alberta Ferretti, Lanvin, Margiela........................)

Here are my faves up to date:


Proenza Schouler


I love waking up to Proenza Schouler.

.........................................

Marchesa
I think this collection just gave me a blood clot, I'm so happy right now (for the collection, not the blood clot)


Let us take a moment of silence to let that collection soak in.






I can't bring myself to show you any other collection, that was incredible.

.........................................

I think it would be safe to end this morning with Jeremy Scott and then in a couple of hours bring you the rest of the designers.

I love it when designers use their imagination and are inspired by the simplest of household products.

Jeremy Scott


NOTE: I'm a vegetarian and I hope that is fake meat. Otherwise, BOO!


I'm also a Christian and I hope he's not poking fun--at religion or Gaga