"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

My favorite handbags

I have been a big fan of Nicole Lee's handbags since my best friend Adriana introduced me to them. They are all she carries, no matter the occasion because they go so well with anything and everything. The handbags are statement pieces in and of themselves so if you are having a day where you feel the need to be monotone throughout, grab one of her handbags. Trust me, people will stare, and some people might approach you. Do not worry--this is the general reaction we all get. Trust me, it's worth it.

That being said, we will be giving away four handbags from their Fall 2010 collection to four lucky girls (or boys, that's cool..)

Here are the rules:

Send me an email (my contact information is on the right), with one completed outfit (See here for examples) using one the following handbags from their Fall 2010 line (note that these handbags will not be the handbags Nicole Lee is sending me):
















**These are just a small sample of the handbags for their Fall collection, I just picked my favorites.

If you do not happen to be one of the lucky winners, the Fall 2010 collection will be available in stores and online beginning in October. Click here to find a store near you.

You have until September 30th to email me your outfit. I will pick my favorites and post them here. I will post pictures of the handbags they send me, and the first place winner will choose first, second place will choose second, and so on. You get the deal.

Please do not send me emails asking me to give these bags to you as a favor, I will not respond.

Ready, set....GO!