"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Spring Shoes for Fall 2010


This past weekend I made it to the new Spring Shoes store opening at Manhattan Mall. Bloggers and media friends made it out to celebrate and shop the new fall trends.

Judging from the styles and what people were dying to get their hands on, I can safely say that the edgy vibe (with a mix of hip) is coming back this fall--and thank goodness that it is! I never know the right time to wear boots. I always think Fall, but come fall and I look like I'm preparing for winter. Then come winter and I'm already sick of the boot.

I went to the event with the hopes that I would find the perfect boot for Fall. I did, and I can't stop wearing them in front of the mirror. The best part is that I can wear them in the winter as well. Unfortunately, right now the weather is being a jerk and won't let me wear them until Fashion's Night Out (76 Degrees!!). I wore them around campus the other day to break them in. They are so comfortable!

Here are some pictures from the event, and scroll all the way down to see the shoes I bought, and the purse that was in my goodie bag (I have been carrying it around everywhere). Spring Shoes is definitely a go-to for every season's essentials. Love it!

>>Visit www.myspringshoes.com for more!







>>PS....Chains are in! Look for them on purses, shoes, clothing, and jewelry.








*A big thank you to Shine Media PR for hosting the event!