"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Giambattista Valli S/S 2011

Giambattista Valli
**Yes, I know these pictures are huge. They're for you, so look closely.


I know I say I have a lot of favorite designers, but Giambattista Valli is for sure one of my favorite dress makers. The cuts are always perfect, the colors are so vibrant and beautiful, and the draping...astonishing. Everything is so elegant and simple. From the metal neck pieces to the silver shoes. They always seem to pick the right fabrics and know how to work with them impeccably. I am loving the shoes! I love flats, these look so comfortable! Very well done!