"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Next Miz Zoe!

When my best friend's little sister, Gabby, told me she wanted to be a stylist, I got down on both knees and began chanting some sort of mystical worship prayer from a bad indie flick. "Finally," I said, "someone from my home state of Connecticut who is willing to put the shovel and ax down in place of a silk charmeuse blouse in search of it's perfect match: a pair of gorgeous tan corduroy shorts complete with black patent leather loafers." Is that too much to ask for?? I was going crazy, really.

So I sent Gabby on her first mission: take the individual articles of clothing from my Topshop post and make outfits out of them. She just sent me her two batches that she just pulled out of her pink and orange sparkle oven, (I'm not dreaming, that thing is real!), and I am not the least bit surprised. Well, just a little bit. She's really great! Fabu, even!

Anyways, here are the outfits in all their glory. We will have more for you later :)







..................................................