"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Friday, October 29, 2010

My new favorite...

Stacie and I went to the Paper Mag party last night, and I ended up carrying my favorite bag--the Nicole Lee "Shelly" doctor bag. It's faux fur (I'm a vegetarian, I wouldn't wear real!), and it carries anything and everything. It's not too big or in the way like most bags that carry everything are. It's cute, goes with just about anything, and come with a shoulder strap.

It took me a while to post this because when I get a new product I like to try it out. I've been carrying it for a few weeks now, and I love taking it into the city with me because I can fit spare shoes and spare clothes in there...and still have room for my makeup and camera. I love it! It's from their Fall 2010 collection, and is currently on sale for the Halloween holiday. Click here to see more or to purchase the purse.



As for the party, it was wonderful! There was an Ipad raffle, cocktails, and some hors d'oeuvres. Besides the fact that my phone broke yesterday, it was a great night.