"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nothing screams I'm from the Middle East like crystallized camels and skulls

Two weeks ago Jimmy Crystal showed its Autumn/Winter 2011/2012 trends inspired by Swarovski Elements. I showed up half an hour fashionably late (I have a good excuse), but didn't miss a single thing! The rooms were filled with fabulous people and crystals, and near the end Stephanie Carcache performed (I didn't stay that long, I had a meeting afterward). Here are some pictures I took throughout the night.


Love that Louis! Love you for pulling a great Kanye!


Photo Courtesy of Guest of a Guest
Me standing next to a wedding dress. The rain was bad to my hair that night, I should have kept it up in a bun...lesson learned. Shawl, blue dress, black shirt, earrings: Forever 21. Shoes, belt: Calvin Klein (oh, Costa..). Glasses: Marc Jacobs.
I so regret not putting my hair up. I'm going to have nightmares now.


Crystallized feathers...love it!!



Here are the five collections for F/W 2010:


It was a great night, I loved the fashion! I love Jimmy Crystal, they are so great with customer service and their clients. Wendy always responds to my emails...that's not something I take for granted! Look around you, if you see anything (your blinds??) that you feel is a bit lackluster, shoot them an email for a quote. I totally want to get my I-pad decked out (when I get an I-pad, that is). Click here to contact them.