"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2011

Love it! They've turned my favorite models into manly characters. I love androgyny. I love floral androgyny, and feminine masculinity.  Gosh, I hope that makes sense. It's about time someone did a really great menswear collection. I do not  like the big stars. Please take them away, they are distracting. The fanny pack? I knew they were coming back. That is all I am saying about them.


I'm madly in love with the footwear. I love LOVE LOVE LOVE pointed brogues.  I live for them. I also love the pattern/color clash. Can you believe they had like 90 looks?? Shit. 


I hesitate to say sequins are in, because they seem to always be in. Every single season. I just adored this collection, the duo really showed us why they are so successful. Amazing.




















Images Courtesy of Nymag.com