"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Toni Francesc Fall 2011

Last Saturday I bought my photographer, Maya Bengston, with me to the Toni Francesc Fall/Winter 2011 presentation at Lincoln Center. We went backstage to interview the designer (video coming soon), and Maya took some really great shots from the front row. I loved parts of this collection, although I think the pieces are very wearable and consumer friendly. I would have liked to see more elegant fabrics and not so safe designs, but I think Toni did a great job.



























And who can forget this guy with the blindfolds?






Images courtesy of Maya Bengston, Mayabengston.com