"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Yigal Azrouel Fall 2011

Cropped leather pants with menswear inspired tops and fem cut jackets tailored to suit perfectly? You've got my attention. I was never a big fan until now. I never really payed much attention to Yigal, and I always thought of him as an evening wear designer. Even his evening wear in this collection is perfect, and make sure to mark sheer sleeves as a trend for the fall time. I adore Yigal's color scheme. It's so mod, toned down fifties. This is the best menswear inspired collection I have seen in a while. I really really really enjoy it, right down to the metallic touches near the end. I would wear every single piece in a heartbeat. 



Images courtesy of Nymag.com