"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

John Galliano Fall 2011

I've already intoxicated you with my shpiels of John Galliano, so let's cut the crap and get to the clothes. This was an exquisite collection, again not his best, but for certain something to be proud of. He brought back the hat. I really hope head wear comes back in, it's been long overdue. The beautiful gowns and starch waistlines are what make this collection a true Galliano signature. I wasn't a big fan of the shorter dress with the patent leather coat, nor the orange and white striped disaster. The fur has go to go, everywhere. We saw it in Dior and every other collection on earth for next season. Seriously, either Faux or Pass. Animal cruelty is bad bad bad!

I was not a HUGE fan of this collection, but it did the trick. I can't wait for Spring '12!






Images Courtesy of Vogue.com