"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Why, Kim Kardashian?

You know I have to say something about the thing that was drooping from KK's lower dash (pun intended). As if those pants weren't bad enough, she paired it with that busy semi sheer top that was obviously intended to take one's attention from the slack. Why? Why did you wear this? Do you think it's flattering? Because it's the farthest thing from flattering--actually, I believe it is a statement. Not a fashion statement, but a statement of sorts that points to something so obvious and intentional that it leaves me wondering if even I am over-analyzing. If you don't know what I mean, then we clearly have not met. 





Images Courtesy of Zimbio