"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Theyskens' Theory Resort 2012

2I once shared an elevator ride with Olivier Theyskens at the Brooklyn Navy Yard. It was a moment I will never forget--I asked him for directions and he told me to go the wrong way, so I ended up wondering around this extremely large compound for the better part of an hour looking for my way out just because Olivier Theyskens told me to go "zat vay."

It's okay, I forgive him. This collection is every model's fantasy because it carries with it a certain...flavor. One that feels like a numb bottom gum line, smells like a bloody nose, and tastes like that drip in the back of your throat right before the headache. Someone with a cocaine addiction wearing that pill box ring among her handful of 20 others would look fabulous in these clothes. I love the style, the idea, the theme, and the look. I love girls who look like this because without saying one word they say a million, more importantly five: I don't give a fuck.

It's about time someone made pointy wedges! I will take three please...


Images Courtesy of Vogue.com