"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Balenciaga Resort 2012

I wore so much brown last season I think I'm all set until Spring 2023. It's just like that summer when I ate too many apples, and now I can't look at an apple without cringing. I will give Balenciaga credit for hiding Jamie Bochert in those huge glasses, I almost didn't recognize her! This is kind of a strange collection, however--I don't like the fit AT ALL. It's too manly (not masculine, but manly, which means it isn't made for a woman's body). I love the shoes, as per usual with Balenciaga. I love the sheer underneath the bold--that is my favorite style: delicates with harsh fabrics. I think Miranda Kerr looks like a DISASTER. I love the sleeves of the shirts but I think they could have used other fabrics, it looks rather tatty, no?


Images Courtesy of Vogue.com