"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

bad thoughts

Anyone else having nightmares about Ralph Lauren's collection? I can't sleep.

I keep imagining myself in this beautiful Marchesa number, which I have just decided is my favorite piece EVER. Not just this season but every season, and for seasons to come. I'm really obsessed with it. Give me a week and I'll be running back to Costa and Mcqueen.



PS...I didn't mean to bring this up, but the slide before this one (click here to see it) is so Viktor and Rolf last season, come on now. It's so obvious I don't know why Georgina would ever want to put something so undeniably mistakable on display. You can do better, girl!

I wonder what Michael Kors' diffusion line is going to look like this season...I need to go shopping for some fall/winter clothes. Will post if I find anything worth your time.