"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places." RIP Lee Alexander McQueen. This blog is dedicated to you, your art, your beauty, and your influence. Long live McQueen!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Louis Vuitton S/S 2011

Louis Vuitton



I always look forward to the Louis Vuitton shows because Marc Jacobs is someone I look up to and his collections speak volumes to me. It's easy to find an inspiration for a line, but it's hard to turn that inspiration into something that is presentable and unique. The animal kingdom, which was probably his inspiration for this, was transformed into hooves for heels that look like they are in mid run, big bold animal prints and textures that mimic the pattens on the animals. I never worry about whether his collections will wow me because they always do. I should shut my mouth before I start catching flies with it.

PS Jamie Bochert looks FIERCE.